Realm Of Inconceivability Realm Of Inconceivability

Epic!!!!!!!!!

You sir made an interesting flash about MATHS that made it to the frontpage and competes with flashes about gore/anime chicks- this is inconceivable.

CyanSandwich responds:

Haha yeah I guess it is.

Wonders of the Universe 1 Wonders of the Universe 1

I DEMAND!!!

That a second episode be done!

For Nuts and Glory For Nuts and Glory

excellent movie!

thank you good sir!

World War II.It's a game. World War II.It's a game.

this was actually most entertaining

I don't care if this gets blammed or not - I enjoyed it, and if this does get blammed with your permission someday I might make the full animated version. great idea.

madjemas03 responds:

You may ^^

Lucid High Lucid High

cool!

did you instantly know you were asleep or through a reality check?

An Animator's Dilemma An Animator's Dilemma

aweeesommme!

this actually happened to me on an animation that I was working on like maybe 5-6 years ago for many months, and then when I tried re-making that animation in 3d the same thing happened. It really hurt, though now, all these years later I realise that what I would have made back then would've sucked, and now, with all my new experience I am re-making it yet again and this time it will be a series and I already made the first episode. Thank you so much for making something I very deeply relate to.

PJ-Olzow responds:

lol thanks Yuriy, I enjoy ur Morality Genocide series. Ur pacing just needs work lol :P

Thanks for your review :D

When Foxes Have Babies When Foxes Have Babies

well as everyone said it's supposed to suck

however It is indeed very funny and original. Wanna see more. Just 10 for surprising me.

WeRBopBop #8 WeRBopBop #8

yay! newgrouds does it again!

free speech rulez!!

The MAC & PC show The MAC & PC show

awesome!!

I like how someone finally made a pro-pc thingy. these are usually pro max

The great tale... The great tale...

nice!

the graphics very very good- liked the shadow effect when the dude sat in fron of the screen. The overall lack of point was somewhat of a turn-off but I still really liked it. Also, don't downplay the things you d- you'd have gotten way better reviews. Cheers!

Gito responds:

Thank you, I spent quite some time on the graphics. sadly to say, more on them than on the storyline.
But thanks for reviewing my movie!